The following sections provide links to downloadable files and links to external websites that may be of interest to the UNRBA members and other stakeholders.
Path Forward Resources
The final Cardno Entrix report.
Cardno Entrix presented a status update to the Board of Directors at their August 22, 2012 meeting.
From the NCDENR Division of Water Quality:
- Falls Lake Nutrient Management Strategy
- Falls Lake study
- Falls Lake map
- Falls Lake Rules
- EEP fee schedule for credits
Local Government Resources
The following links lead to local government websites and specific resources within those sites:
- City of Creedmoor
- City of Durham
- Piedmont Nutrient Sourcebook (website and attached pdf file)
- Regional Planning/Water Resources
- Neuse River Basin, Falls Lake Project US Army Corps. of Engineers
- NC Streamflow Data
- Eno River State Park
- Eno River Association
- Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
- Friends of South Ellerbe Creek
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water's website section for North Carolina
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's website section relating to urban stormwater BMPs